13 July 2010

To Dos

Where has the summer gone? I've finished the required museum visits, but I'm far from satisfied. I'll probably have to go to DC again this weekend or next week and get some more research in. Find some more artists to research, etc. Between the 50 artists and the full sketchbook, to say I'm having troubles would be a massive understatement. At least I figured out early on that my concept- or at least my medium- wouldn't work out. I'll probably have to set up my old computer and CS2 and fiddle around a bit, but I've been putting it off because my room gets unbearable during the day. I'd really love to be able to get into the studios at NVCC, since I tend to have 2-3 hours to kill between my morning and afternoon classes Monday and Wednesday, and I've been itching to do some printmaking. Cest la vie.

Museum Visits: Check
Works: ~1/3-5

No comments:

Post a Comment